Wednesday, July 2, 2008

To begin with chennai air travel

Firstly, I just want to put down the reason for opening a blogspot account.........

Its purely to put down my IDIOSYNCRATIC thoughts....
Just to give vent to the innumerous feelings that are hovering in this hugely complex thing called - HUMAN BRAIN
Just to deviate and move beyond my presumed image that is confined within the limits formality and experience the thrill and excitement of WRITING..without any bounds, without any limits, full of feelings both bright and dark
To let go off my defences that stand as a guard and filter my thoughts

Philosophy apart.....on a lighter note its a step to fuel my interests in creative writing :-)
Read more from this chennai blog
Tags:
Contribution by Chennai Car Rentals www.carrentalchennai.com